Sometimes you need to get away from your daily life to see and feel things more clearly.
I am SO excited to start offering Next Chapter Retreats in 2020. The first retreat will take place in March and will be to Rome. It is the city where I chose to spend my 50th birthday in March 2018 and there is something about the city that engages all of my senses and makes me feel inspired and creative and fully alive! Which is how I want to feel on a daily basis!
Join me in Rome in March 2020 …
Tentative dates: March 1st to 8th …
My desire for this retreat is for it to be a feast for your senses. In our daily lives, too many of us are living primarily in our heads and I want this escape to Rome to remind us of the joys to be found when we engage all of our senses.
Together we will:
- go on a photography tour with a photography instructor through the streets of Rome;
- go shopping for fresh produce in a local market and cook dinner together in the stunning home of a local chef and culinary instructor;
- go to see a performance at the Teatro dell'Opera di Roma (on the night of my 50th birthday, my sister and I went to see a dance performance at the Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and it was such a perfect evening - I’m excited to go back!);
- dine in restaurants known only by locals; and
- take a drawing class together.
It’s one of my favorite cities in the world!
It’s where I chose to spend my 50th birthday in March 2018 - I’m SO excited to go back again!